POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : aaaaaargh need help with sPatch NOW!!!! : Re: aaaaaargh need help with sPatch NOW!!!! Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: aaaaaargh need help with sPatch NOW!!!!
From: Anoop Kumar
Date: 23 Jul 2001 12:13:01
Message: <3b5c4d0d@news.povray.org>
Hi,

This is not directly of help - sorry. Suggest you post this in the povray
forum - more people seem to be using it there - you should be able to get
better help.

Also, if I were you, I'd go for Hamapatch. Besides the fact that the latest
version allows you to use all of sPatch's plugins (including export to
Moray), it has a host of other features, and is being continiously
developed (unlike sPatch). Also you can directly render in POV/BMRT in it.

Sorry I can't be of more help
-Anoop